Ok, so who doesn’t love a smell good and feel good shower gel. I mean every girl (and guy if they’re honest) does – it gives a more enjoyable shower experience. What’s even better is if the shower gel not only smells good but also leaves you and your skin feeling good. No one likes to come out of the shower and begin to feel tight because they just removed ALL the moisture from their skin.
With that said, I have a product review that I’m excited to share. I found this product, by chance (like I always do right? haha). I was strolling through a new location of my fave store – Burlington and got caught up in the new skin care products. Then I came across the Natural Spa Coconut & Papaya Charcoal Shower Gel. Now Natural Spa Charcoal Shower Gel has a line of various additives – like tea tree oil, aloe and other fun stuff. But being the tropical girl that I am, of course the coconut papaya got my attention. And can I tell you….I’m in l.o.v.e.
Charcoal – detoxifiying charcoal is a great additive to any skin care product as it removes everyday impurities from skin.
Coconut – besides a great smell, coconut oil is extremely moisturizing and nourishing for your skin
Papaya – papaya is a great exfoliant and works to remove dead skin cells and brighten complexion
Dead Sea Salt – great at adding essential minerals for healthy skin
- Smells great
- Leaves skin moisturized and soft
- Skin has a nice glow for at least 24 hours
- Better skin-moisture balance over time
- Doesn’t dry you out – I had to say this 2x, it really leaves skin so soft
- Affordable – Costs under $10
- The only cons at this point, which isn’t a factor for me, is that it doesn’t soap up a whole lot. Which is actually a good thing, but for those that like a whole lot of lather – not so much.
- Not widely available. I found mine at Burlington but other than that, it’s not on Amazon or anywhere that I’ve seen so that’s the only downside right now. BUT when I do find it online, you guys will be the FIRST to know!
So there you have it, my review of a great product. No I wasn’t paid to do this, I did it because I love the product and know you will love it too. If you have a Burlington nearby, go and grab one for yourself, it’s under $10. Enjoy!